I agree to the above terms and conditions
Trade Applicants Click Here
Wholesalers and distributors of quality boating & marine products in Western Australia for over 20 years. We supply marine hardware and boating accessories to the trade, retail and marine manufacturers Australia-wide.
3M Liquid Scotchgard is designed for the harsh marine environment and provides protection from the suns damaging ultraviolet rays. Safe for use on fiberglass, gelcoat, marine topside paints, and marine metals.
Marine Silicone Lubricant is a non-toxic, high viscosity, silicone fluid that is pearlescent in color, smooth, tacky and waterproof.
• Silicone all purpose lubricant
• Odorless, colorless and non-staining
• Seals, cleans, lubricates, protects, displaces water and reduces friction
• Protects against high temperatures and ultra-violet rays
• Safe on electrical contacts, vinyl, fiberglass, rubber, wood and paint
Size: 175ml or 400ml Aerosol Can
Marine Racing 2-Stroke Engine Oil is a premium petroleum-based, ashless, 2-stroke engine oil for marine applications.
• Clean burning petroleum-based formula for injector/autolube or pre-mix applications
• Unparalleled technology provides greater performance thn synthetic formulas
• Wear protection extends engine life
• Provides superior performance at high temperatures and idling speeds
• For 2-Stroke outboard and PWC engines
Size: 1ltr or 4ltr
The 3M oil and fuel absorbent pillow will contain up to 2 litres of oil and fuel from the bilge, or drip tray. Floats on water and will not disintegrate even if left for months. Dispose of in accordance with local regulations when saturated.
Size L400mm x W180mm.
The NEW Ocean Rise seat pedestal comes with a swivel and sliding top. This gas pedestal feature compensates for the harsh offshore boating conditions.
Tef-Gel™ is designed to perform in areas of Rust Prevention, Corrosion Elimination, Galling of Stainless Steel and as an Anti Seize Lubricant. Tef-Gel™ has outstanding dielectric properties which not only makes it very versatile but also a great choice for protecting electrical connections in both the Marine and Mining Industries.
© Copyright JPW (Aust.) Pty Ltd 2010.
All rights reserved.
ACN 064 398 170
ABN 56 260 271 442
Terms and Conditions | Policies
Web Design by cluedesign.com.au | Powered by Mintox