The Piranha P6 colour changing LED underwater light produces 2700 fixture lumens and gives the flexibility to showcase your boat in the colour of your choice. Bluefin's unique Precision Timing Technology (PTT) ensures continuous synchronisation of the lights without the need of costly external controllers. The lights are controlled via a simple on/off toggle switch to select and stay on the desired colour, or to initiate the strobe mode.
The Piranha P6 is incredibly easy to install with just one small cable entry hole and 3 mounting screws, and is suitable for a wide range of boats.
The P6 Colour Change gives you infinite colour choices. No costly external controllers are required, just hook up to a simple on/off toggle switch for easy colour selection or select the strobe function where the light will strobe rapidly, which is proven to attract fish.
The P6 Colour Change circuit board is manufactured in copper ceramic, this material is chosen for its superior thermal performance,unlike many of our competitors who use cheaper materials such as aluminium or fibreglass.
- Suitable for transom or side hull mounting
- Surface mount, requires 13mm/0.5" cable entry hole
- Recommended for boats up to 14m/45ft
- Max Lamp Lumens 6000 / Fixture Lumens 2700
- Typical Led life expectancy 50,000 + hours
- Voltage 12V/24V Power Draw 2.0 Amps@24V, 4.0Amps @ 12V
- Over voltage, current, reverse polarity, active thermal protection
- Hydro Block Technology
- Fixture profile 17.6mm,0.7"
- Fixture diameter 110mm,4.3"
- Body:High quality marine grade bronze
- Lens: optical grade high impact polymer,60 degree beam angle
- 2 years warranty