The third generation Dolphin range includes the powerful new Pro version for both professional and leisure applications.
- Heavy duty construction in powder-coated aluminium and stainless steel.
- User-friendly design for ease of installation, set-up and operation.
- Integrated control panel features LED indication of charging stages and errors.
- A total of three diode isolated charging outputs without voltage drop.
- Nine, user selectable charging programs for complete flexibility in battery type.
- Will operate in high ambient environments up to 65° before de-rating.
- All PCBAs are conformally coated to provide corrosion resistance.
- Automatic protection against overload, excessive operating temperature and high voltage on output.
- Fuse protected against reverse polarity connection on output.
- Incorporates open CAN BUS interface for connection to standard J1939 monitored systems.
- Touchview remote control and monitoring panel readily available as an option.