Scepter Below Deck Fuel Tanks are made of cross-linked polyethylene plastic to allow for complex shape design beyond conventional and restricted aluminium tanks.
These tanks are designed to meet E15 requirements, holding the highest O.D. and I.D. tolerances in the industry and allowing quality connections with rigid low perm hoses.
Each tank comes with Ameri-Kart's patented NOMAD fill system, as well as a diesel return line installed, aluminum fuel withdraw, and vent fittings molded directly into the shell plus a reed style sending unit for the ultimate in OEM quality.
They also include convenient hold down bolt inserts moulded directly into the tank shell work that will work perfectly with the Fuel Tank Hold Down Kit (sold separately).
- Rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic
- Meets E15 requirements
- Patented "NOMAD" fill system technology
- Diesel return line pre-installed
- OEM quality reed style sending unit
- Convenient hold down bolt inserts moulded directly into each tank shell work perfectly with the Fuel Tank Hold Down Kit
- Conforms to all ABYC, NMMA and U.S.C.G. Coast Guard regulations
- All aftermarket parts have CE certification
- Includes 33 - 240 ohm reed-style sender