The Bel-Ray Marine Lower Unit Pump can be used to pump a one or four litre bottle of gear oil into any outboard or stern drive with a 3/8" (10mm) - 16 drain screw.
This pump will fit all Mercury and Mariner outboards except those of Japanese origin. It is also suitable for use with Mercury Mercruiser and Speedmaster gear housings.
- Fits any outboard or stern drive with 3/8" (10mm) - 16 drain screw
- Fits Johnson/Evinrude outboards, OMC stern drives Cobra and Volvo Penta SX stern drives
- Assemble pump
- Screw onto easy-pour spout of Bel-Ray one or four litre gear lubricant bottle
- Fill lower unit as per motor manufcaturer specifications
- Replace vent plug before removing fill hose