The H52 Sports Flip Up bolster seat features a hinged front bolster cushion that lifts and folds up, allowing the helmsman to stand and lean against it with greater comfort.
It has a relatively compact size for a bucket style seat and offers a tighter snug fit to give you more support at sea either sitting or standing at the helm.
The seat’s upholstery is made of heavy-duty marine-grade vinyl which is strong, long-lasting and UV-stabilised. Its high-quality foam padding provides you with comfort and stability, even in rough seas.
It has a high-impact, rotationally-moulded plastic frame which is both lightweight and durable. Available in a variety of colour variations, this chair is compatible with any standard 7” x 7” swivel or slide.
- Anodised aluminium and stainless-steel frame
- Heavily padded for maximum comfort
- UV-resistant marine vinyl upholstery and heavy-duty stitching
- Compatible with all standard 7” x 7” swivel and slide mounts
- High-impact, rotationally moulded plastic frame which is both lightweight and durable
- Flip-up bolster to assist standing at the helm
- Total height – 600mm
- Total length – 670mm
- Total spinning diameter – 720mm
- Seat length – 470mm
- Seat and back width – 403mm