Efficient EuroLED LED downlights provide a viable alternative to 20W incandescent lights and offer substantial energy saving on board.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, EuroLED 115mm LED downlights offer wide spread illumination with class leading colour rendering and interior enhancing colour temperatures. Power consumption is less than 4.5W per lamp (<0.37A@12V / <0.18A@24V) offering substantial power saving and heat reduction onboard compared to incandescent lighting.
EuroLED 115mm lamps require no remote drivers or control wires, simply connect the positive and negative cables to 12V or 24V DC systems. Each lamp operates on an input voltage between 10-33V DC and can also be fully dimmed and controlled via PWM-based products.
Internal MultivoltTM electronics also provide robust reverse polarity, spoke and over-voltage protection for ongoing reliability. EuroLED lamps can be installed almost anywhere onboard, interior or exterior, wet or dry. The low heat signature will not cause damage to surrounding materials.
Supplied with a spacer ring, the EuroLED 115mm can be surface or recess-mounted making this light compatible with a broad range of applications and installations.
Hella Marine LED downlights represent the very latest in class leading energy efficiency and maintenance free ‘fit and forget’ technology.
- Lens made of UV resistant enhanced impact acrylic
- White surface mount spacer ring is included with each lamp
- Requires no remote drivers or control wires
- Dimmable with Hella Marine dimmers
- Completely sealed (IP67)
- Pre-wired with 500mm twin core marine cable
- Power consumption: <4.5W (<0.37A 12v / <0.18A 24v)
- Colour Temperature: 3000K (Warm White)
- Operating voltage: 10-33V DC