This large, premium quality HM58 Flip-Up Boat Seat is designed to provide superior comfort when operating your boat for long periods of time. A versatile seat, it is particularly suited to larger cruising vessels with the space to accommodate it. Its high back and padded flip-up arm rests make long days out on the boat more comfortable and enjoyable for the skipper.
The flip-up bolster allows it to be used either as a comfortable helm seat, or as a leaning post with lumbar support while standing – providing you with greater visibility, comfort and safety. Two openings on the seat back offer excellent breathability, which is great for hot days or when you are spending long periods of time sitting down.
The seat’s upholstery is made of heavy-duty marine-grade vinyl which is strong, long-lasting and UV-stabilised. Its high-quality foam padding provides you with comfort and stability, even in rough seas. The ergonomic design fits your body's contour for maximum comfort.
It has a high-impact, rotationally-moulded plastic frame which is both lightweight and durable. Available in three colour variations, this chair is compatible with any standard 7” x 7” swivel or slide.
- Anodised aluminium and stainless-steel frame
- Heavily padded for maximum comfort
- Sturdy back and arm supports
- UV-resistant marine vinyl upholstery and heavy-duty stitching
- Compatible with all standard 7” x 7” swivel and slide mounts
- High-impact, rotationally moulded plastic frame which is both lightweight and durable
- Flip-up bolster and arm rests
- Total height – 620mm
- Total length – 650mm
- Total spinning diameter – 700mm
- Seat length – 460mm
- Seat and back width – 440mm