This large, premium quality M53 Flip-Up Cruiser boat seat is designed to provide superior comfort when operating your boat for long periods of time. A versatile seat, it is particularly suited to larger cruising vessels with the space to accommodate it.
- High back and large, padded arm rests make long days out on the boat more comfortable and enjoyable for the skipper.
- Flip-up bolster allows it to be used either as a comfortable helm or captain’s seat, or as a leaning post with lumbar support whilst standing – providing you with greater visibility, comfort and safety.
- Opening in the lower seat back allows air flow to your lower back, great for hot days or when you are spending long periods of time sitting down.
- Upholstery made of heavy-duty marine-grade vinyl which is strong, long-lasting and UV-stabilised.
- High-quality foam padding provides you with comfort and stability, even in rough seas.
- High back of 590mm, providing excellent back and shoulder support.
- Ergonomic design fits your body's contour for maximum comfort.
- High-impact, rotationally-moulded plastic frame which is both lightweight and durable.
- Stainless steel fittings further increase the seat’s robustness.
- Easily installed on any 4-bolt swivel or pedestal (purchased separately).
- Height: 665mm
- Width: 600mm (including arms)
- Internal seat depth: 490mm (with bolster down)
- Full seat depth including back: 730mm
- Turning circle (if swivel mounted): 760mm
- Dark blue and white
- Dark grey and white