The GX400 is a versatile marine communication tool with both 27MHz Marine Band and 27MHz Citizen Band transceivers in one unit.
For enhanced clarity and ease of use, it's equipped with speakers in the front panel and built into the waterproof speaker microphone.
Additional features such as programmable channel scanning, dual and tri-watch function, ensure users won't miss important communications.
The large red 'Channel 88' button enables simple emergency communication in the case of distress.
Built tough to withstand some of the harshest environments in the world, the GX400 is equally at home at sea or on land. Ingress protected to IPX7*, it can be positioned on the dashboard by flush mount or gimbal bracket mount as supplied.
With a compact mounting depth of only 45mm, it's possible to mount this compact unit into tight locations where space is limited.
An optional SPK45 extension speaker can be added to your installation, ensuring clear audio no matter where you are on the vessel.
- Marine and CB frequencies (user selectable)
- Waterproof speaker microphone
- Large backlit LCD screen with dimming function
- Ingress protected to IPX7
- Channel scanning with memory
- Dual watch and triple watch functions
- Channel 88 safety channel for marine applications
- Two priority channels
- Multiple mounting options including flush mount and gimbal bracket
- For mounting; cut out dimensions 65 x 165mm
- Mounting frame; outer dimensions 99 x 209mm