The GME GX700 VHF Marine Radio is a compact communication and safety device that's ideal for sailing inland waters, or heading offshore.
Dual Watch, Triple Watch and two programmable priority channels provide easy access to regularly used channels. Channel scanning is programmable, making it easy to monitor all important communications.
The GX700 comes complete with International, USA and Canadian channel sets making it versatile for use anywhere in the world.
Its innovative rear microphone input socket enables the user to run an extension cable from the rear input to another location where the waterproof flush mount socket can be installed.
The MC616 speaker mic can be input from this location and by adding the waterproof blanking plug to the front mic input socket, it eliminates any potential obstruction for the skipper.
The GX700’s LCD display features large, easy to read numbers and adjustable brightness. Designed with ease of use in mind, it can be read from virtually any angle, day or night.
- 25/1 watt switchable power
- Waterproof speaker mic
- Compact design, overall depth only 75mm, flush mount depth only 46mm
- Ingress protected to IPX7
- Dual and triple watch with programmable priority channel
- Two working channel memories
- Rear microphone input socket for flexible installation
- Multiple mounting options, backwards compatible with all GME radio installations
- Includes cabin cover, mounting bracket and gimbal knobs, mounting hardware, microphone bracket, DC lead and instructional manual