Spirroll Anti-Chafe Guards are made of rugged polyurethane and self-wrap around ropes to protect from chafe and abrasion.
They protect painted and delicate surfaces from "rope rub". Spiroll resists rot, grime and UV and will not streak the boat.
They are easily placed anywhere on the rope and can then be slid into the desired location - once secured they will not slide down a rope.
When Spiroll is position correctly on the rope tightly wrap each end with professional grade electrical tape to secure it.
Use Spiroll wherever there is the potential for rope damage from wear and abrasion - mooring and dock lines, anchor rodes, toe-down cords, etc.
- Rugged polyurethane construction
- Fast application - and removal if desired
- Securing instructions are detailed in the packet
- Self-wraps around the line for a snug and firm fit
- Resists rot, grime and UV
- Will not streak
- Two sizes to suit rope from 8mm to 24mm dia
- Two colours available - black or safety orange