- Fast connect and simple installation
- All stainless steel cable output ends as per safety standards
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Particularly suitable where clearance is limited
- Steering wheel turns approximately 3x lock to lock
- Stroke length of 228mm
- Minimal feedback
- Compact for mounting
- Standard 3/4” tapered shaft
- T85 steering system is not to be used on boats equipped with engines that exceed the maximum horsepower rating of the boat
- Exceeds EN28848 safety standards
- Exceeds ABYC P17 safety standards
To order in foot length, divide for 30.5 and round up to the next whole foot.
Example: D = 305cm + 56cm = 361 : 30.5 = 11'8ft. Round up to 12ft.
*Not recommended for boats exceeding 50MPH / 43 Knots / 80KMPH. Boats exceeding 50MPH and/or exceeding 150HP are recommended to use hydraulic steering. Not recommended for stern drives or in board systems without power steering.
- M66 steering cable
- T85 helm (102.5mm diameter bezel)
Installation and Maintenance Manual