The Viper Pro Series II boasts a 1000w electric motor and has a fall rate of 45 meters per minute and retrieval rate of over 41 meters per minute, ensuring you get onto your GPS mark, first time, every time!
Three support bearings hugging a 28mm one (1) piece solid shaft and a 90 degree welded housing bracket which closes up the gap between your drum (preventing rope jams) and does not require any additional guards.
Now supplied with everything you need to install it, including a 5mm stainless steel sandwich plate, all required stainless steel bolts/screws/nylocs/washers, 2 face plates depending on your dash space and even your rope chain and even swivel are included.
All you have to add is your own cabling or one of our custom made Bell Marine tinned copper marine wiring looms, you will never have to break your back pulling up your anchor and chain again!
- 28mm Solid S/S Shaft With 3 Support Bearings
- 8mm Marine Grade 316 Plate S/S Hand Polished to a Mirror Finish
- Viper Powder Coated Aluminum Worm Drive Gear Box
- 360 Degree Motor Rotation with 16 Different Positions
- Max fall rate: 45mtrs per minute
- Max Retrieval rate: 41 mtrs per minute
- Suit Vessel Length: 5.7 mtrs +
- Max Load: 195kgs
- Max Holding Capacity: 1900 kgs
- Weight: 15 kgs (winch only)
- Well Clearance Required: Width 410mm x depth 410mm x height 260mm
- Viper pro series II 1000 submersible anchor winch supplied with 1 mtr 3 b&s power leads & joining connectors pressure tested & sealed
- Viper pro series anchor swivel - small
- Viper deluxe anchor roller - small
- 200amp reversing solenoid
- LED illuminated marine rocker switch
- Viper laser etched led illuminated switch cover
- 100 amp flush mount circuit breaker with rubber seal
- Single LED switch stainless steel face plate
- Combo LED switch & circuit breaker S/S face plate
- 5mm stainless steel sandwich plate
- All fixing hardware
- Installation notes & wiring diagram
Download Installation Instructions
Download Wiring Diagram