Rocna galvanised anchors are a multipurpose anchor to suit all ocean floor environments.
Features include: instant set, self-launching, wind & tide shift resistant.
Suitable for boats up to 26m in length and weighing up to 60 tonnes.
The well designed features of the weighted chisel tip, roll bar, and large concave blade make this a great anchor for maximising self launching, & minimising movement once set in the ocean floor.
Finished Galvanised | Range 4kg - 55kg+ | Boat 4m - 26m Length
- NZ Designed
- Galvanised steel
- Multipurpose for boat lengths 4 - 26m
- No dragging required to set
- Resistant to wind and tide changes
- Correct angle set with roll bar and weighted chisel tip
- High tensile steel shank enables Self-launching
- Large concave blade area to provide maximum holding power
Dedicated attachment points for:
- Buoyed retrieval line
- Tandem anchor
- Securing to bow