We will gladly credit or refund goods which are returned to us within 30 days of purchase in good condition suitable for re-sale.
This includes goods ordered in error. Please be aware we reserve the right to charge a 15% handling & re-stocking fee.
A credit or refund will not be provided for a return more than 30 days from date of invoice unless for warranty.
Before you return an item
- You must contact our Customer Service department on (08) 6253 3000 or via our enquiry form
- Our staff will ask you some questions about the intended return and confirm whether or not we will accept it.
- You may be asked to provide further written information in order for a return to be authorised
- You must contact our Customer Service department on (08) 6253 3000 or via our enquiry form to obtain authorisation for a warranty return/replacement
- Items returned for warranty inspection must be consigned to our warehouse by our own authorised carriers.
- Our customer service staff will book & pay for the freight for the item/s to be returned to our warehouse
- If the item/s are deemed a genuine warranty return/replacement no further freight charges will apply
- If the item is NOT deemed to be a genuine warranty/return, the freight for return of the item/s to our warehouse will be charged to you
- We will contact you if the item is not deemed to be a genuine warranty return/replacement
Items returned to JPW Marine without prior authorisation
We are unable to process returns or replacements for items sent back to our warehouse either:
- Without prior authorisation being obtained from our Customer Service department
- Without accompanying documentation linking the item/s to an order or customer
Handing & re-stocking fee
With the exception of valid warranty claims, we reserve the right to charge a 15% handling & re-stocking fee on all goods returned.
Defects & Damaged Goods
Whilst all care is taken when picking, packing and transporting your goods, we advise that you should inspect the goods for damages on receipt. If the item/s you receive appears to have a defect, be damaged or has been tampered with, we advise that you refuse the delivery or note on the courier's delivery slip to indicate this (if you do sign to accept the package).
If the goods are found to either have a defect or to have been damaged prior to leaving our warehouse, we will replace the item/s or refund the price paid (including shipping costs if these were pre-paid).
Defects & damaged goods must be reported to us within 48hrs by e-mail or telephone call (preferably immediately on the same day you receive them) and the damages explained in detail. If possible please provide photos.
We will endeavour to resolve any delivery disputes immediately upon notification. We cannot be held responsible for damages reported more than 48hrs after receipt.