From $944.42 (inc. GST)
Hydraulic trim tabs are known for power, precision and durability. Get the most from your boat, no matter what the load, speed or sea conditions. Using the helm control, you can adjust the tabs individually or in unison to create the perfect cruising attitude. Increase speed and fuel economy, smooth a rough ride and get on plane faster.
Balance loads, plane faster, increase efficiency and performance with Bennett hydraulic trim tabs – known for power, precision, and durability.
- 2 x Trim plane assemblies (Trailing Edge)
- 2 or 4 x Hydraulic actuators (A1101A)
- 1 x Hydraulic Power Unit (V351HPU1)
- 1 x Helm AutoTrim Pro Automatic Control (AP000A1HA)
- All necessary Hydraulic wiring, tubing, hardware and installation video.
*See related products for complete Classic kits with Rocker Switch or AutoTrim Pro control. Also available with 12" trim tab plane assemblies.
The AutoTrim Pro is an all-in-one trim tab control system designed for boats of all sizes – packing in a boatload of essential features into an easy-to-use, space-saving keypad.
This system automatically levels the pitch and roll of your boat, adjusting your trim tabs to changes in vessel speed, sea conditions and shifting weight. Enjoy the convenience of riding in auto mode, or shift to full manual mode anytime.
- Auto Trim Tab Control automatically reduces bow rise and corrects listing
- Manual Tab Control puts you back in manual control at the touch of a button
- Trim Tab Position Indication alerts you to the position and activity of the trim tabs
- “All Up” and “All Down” Buttons allow for one-touch manual adjustments
- Automatic Tab Retraction protects tabs during storage and trailering
- OEM Customizable Response Time enables boat builders to pre-configure reaction time
- Get on plane fast, and stay on plane at intermediate speeds.
- Correct listing and uneven loads.
- Improve visibility and safety.
- Reduce pounding and eliminate porpoising.
- Increase speed and fuel efficiency.
- Low maintenance, long-term value, and easy to service.
- Exclusive transom mount inter-locking tab design.
|JPW SKU||Kit Type||Trim Tab Size
(Span x Chord)
|JPW16049||129ATP||12" x 9"
(305 x 228mm)
|Single||4 - 6m|
|JPW16050||189ATP||18" x 9"
(610 x 228mm)
|Single||6 - 7m|
|JPW16051||249ATP||24" x 9"
(610 x 228mm)
|Single||6 - 8m|
How Trim Tabs Work:
Bennett trim tabs most often attach to the bottom edge of the transom (although other mounting variations are available). When the helm control is pressed, the trim tabs move up or down. Water-force on the trim tab creates an upward pressure, raising the stern and lowering the bow. Properly sized trim tabs improve the performance of your boat in a wide range of weight, weather and water conditions.
In general, trim tabs operate in reverse of what you may think. The port (left) button controls the starboard (right) tab. Conversely, the starboard (right) button controls the port (left) tab. The helm control is wired so that all you have to do is press the control in the direction you want the bow to move. Don’t worry about which trim tab is moving. The proper use of Bennett Trim Tabs becomes second nature after a short time.
More From This Category
From $2,757.47 (inc. GST)
From $1,171.98 (inc. GST)
From $1,593.10 (inc. GST)
From $1,108.94 (inc. GST)