STEP 1: Please complete the form below.
STEP 2: We will contact you either today (Mon-Fri) or the next business day (weekends & public holidays) to advise:
- if your request has been approved or not
- what steps you should take next
Please do not return the item/s to us until you have received written approval to do so from us (for example an email from us)
JPW will only issue a Return Authorisation for items that:
- Were purchased less than 30 days ago
- Regional customers must still obtain permission to return an item within 30 days of purchase. We will then advise whether the product can be returned to our sales representative at their next visit or should be returned via a carrier.
- And are either:
- In as-new condition (including packaging), suitable for re-sale
- You will be issued a refund or credit note to the value of the item
- Are damaged, faulty, or not as described
A credit or refund will not be issued for a return requested more than 30 days after purchase date, unless it is for an approved warranty claim.
We reserve the right to charge a 15% handling & re-stocking fee on all goods returned (except for damaged or faulty items, or approved warranty claims)
Our full Returns Policy can be found at www.jpwmarine.com.au/returns-policy.
Download a copy of the form here to print and complete by hand if you prefer. Completed hard-copy forms can either be:
- handed to your sales rep
- scanned & emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- photographed & sent to your sales rep via SMS
Fields marked * are mandatory