With its 66-channel GPS receiver and top mounted Quad helix antenna to make locating the beacon faster and more accurate, the GME MT600G EPIRB is great for commercial and recreational mariners alike.
Compact and lightweight, the GPS-equipped MT600G is easy to install in any vessel, utilising a specially designed quick-release mounting bracket with testing features to make sure it is functional ahead of a journey.
To test the item, simply remove the beacon from its bracket, press the test button and the full functionality of the beacon is tested and confirmed.The MT600G even offers a GPS Satellite Acquisition Test with GPS position fix.
The MT600G boasts a ten year battery life and delivers great value for peace of mind boating. Certified by COSPAS SARSAT for worldwide usage, it's no wonder it's the emergency beacon of choice for serious boat owners worldwide.
- Compact, lightweight, easy-to-mount design
- COSPAS-SARSAT CLASS 2 (C/S T.001)
- Internationally approved, worldwide operation
- Integrated 66 channel GPS receiver with top mounted Quad helix antenna for better than 100m accuracy
- Meets or exceeds the applicable requirements of: AS/NZ 4280.1:2003 standards C/S T.001/007
- 121.5MHz VHF homing beacon to assist in guiding rescuers to your precise location
- Includes quick release mounting bracket
- Zero warm-up digital technology
- Antenna deploys automatically when the unit is removed from the bracket
- Ultra high performance solid state strobe
- 10 year battery life
- Quick and easy test facility with audio / visual indication
- Dangerous Goods
More From This Category
GME MT410G Emergency Personal Locator Beacon with GPS Locator JPW88208 MT410GAUS
$349.00 (inc. GST)
GME MT603 EPIRB 406MHz Float-Free Activation with GPS JPW88203 MT603FG
$749.00 (inc. GST)