Note: Price listed below is for single sheets however customers MUST purchase 10 sheets at a time. We do not supply individual sheets.
MarCon Industries Marine Buoyancy Foam is certified and approved foam for use in marine construction, boat building and refurbishment.
This Expanded Polyethylene Foam foam is manufactured under strict quality control to ensure a consistent and reliable product.
Easy to modify, this foam can be cut with a knife, blade, hack saw, band saw and shaped around any hull fittings, designs and requirements.
MarCon foam is sold in a pack of 10 sheets which equals one cubic metre. Each pack comes with all necessary certification for installation in boats.
Sheet Dimensions: Length: 2.0m x Width: 1.0m x Height: 50mm
- Resistant to fuel (petrol & diesel)
- Water absorption - 0.01ml/cm3
- Good thermal & acoustic properties
- Approved for use in commercial survey vessels and recreational vessels across Australia & New Zealand
Approvals and Certifications:
- National Standard for Commercial Vessels (NSCV) - LDFM FOAM TYPE A
- Australian Standard AS1791.1 Small Craft
- IMO MSC 81(70)
- Australian Builders Plate