These Bomar Access Hatches feature a high-quality marine grade, anodised aluminium tread plate cover along with 316 stainless steel hardware.
These include a 316 stainless steel dog fastener with latch position indicator as well as a flush 'D' handle for easy removal and replacement of the hatch cover.
All dog fasteners are recessed into the hatch cover so chains, cables or rope will not snag on them.
The 316 stainless steel hex drive tool handle features a blunt end and a screwdriver top to break the ice or to remove any debris from the dogs of 'D' handle (Sold Separately, see related products)
The Delrin bushing allows for smooth dog operation that also isolates the stainless dog fasteners from the aluminium plate.
Its compressed gasket will deflect against the frame walls to keep the cover centred in the frame opening.
Its multiple point loading gasket profiles will resist leakage even under dynamic water pressures and the return bend in the frame profile will stop over-compression of the gasket if heavy loads are placed on the hatch cover.
- High-quality 5 bar, marine-grade, anodised aluminium tread plate cover and welded aluminium frame
- 316 stainless steel dog fastener
- 316 stainless steel flush 'D' handle
- Delrin bushing
- BUNA-N o-ring approved for use in the petroleum and chemical environments
- Compressed gasket
- Multiple point loading gasket profile
* Optional 316 stainless steel hex drive tool handle - sold separately, see related products
* Optional on request: Heavy 12-gauge 316 stainless steel fully welded frame
Download Bomar Hatch Information Booklet (PDF)