Bomar Low Profile NIBO Trapezoid Hatches design features heavy duty hinges and snag free opening to produce a neat and functional hatch as chosen by many major boat builders throughout the world. The trapezoid shape hatch is a very common hatch on small boats, use to get acess from the cabin to the bow.
Available in a choice of clear anodised, or white powder coated, heavy duty extruded aluminium frames with a tough smoke acrylic pane which assures privacy, yet allows in plenty of light. White acrylic panes are available to special order.
- Low Profile design with heavy duty hinges
- Twist lock adjustable riser arms keep the hatch open from 0º to 90º.
- Internal/external closing handles
- 25mm deep internal flange.
- Internal trim mouldings available in black or white, "ordered separately"
- Insect screens available "ordered separately"
- Optional Seabreeze sliding shade screens available to suit some models