The Dual-Max is a high capacity integrated dual pump system pairs two Par-Max 4 pumps, integrated accumulator tank, filters, hoses and all plumbing connections ready to go in one complete unit.
Its two-stage pump system operates automatically via a pressure switch when a faucet is turned on or off. Under low demand conditions the primary pump delivers up to 3.8 GPM with low amp draw.
Under high demand the secondary pump is activated and the flow will increase up to 7.5 GPM. Under maximum demand the total current draw is only 15 amps at 12v or 7.5 amps at 24v.
The accumulator tank smooths out the water flow and reduces on/off cycling of the pump by lessening the pressure variation as well as giving better control of hot water temperature for showers.
- Up to 28 litres per minute flow - serves up to 6 outlets
- Cut-in Pressure 20 PSI : Cut-out 40 PSI
- Versatile 2 stage dual pump system lowers amp draw
- Ignition protected and thermal overload protection
- Heavy duty moulded plastic base housing
- Incorporates accumulator tank to reduce pump cycling
- Includes filters, hoses and 20mm (3/4”) connections
- Fully electrically wired including waterproof fuse holders
- Self primes to 1.5 metres (5 feet)