AV hatch lifters are electromechanical products, especially designed for marine use on pleasure boats. They allow partial or full, opening and closing of heavy engine hatches, peak tanks, hatch beams etc.
By activating a switch, it is possible to lift the hatch to any desired position, from closed to full open. An internal selflocking mechanism will maintain the position, preventing any accidental hatch closing and in case of a power failure, an emergency device allows for manual opening. The circuit breaker stops accidental overloading of the system.
Supplied with all mounting hardware and 1.5m (5ft) of electrical cable, the AV electromechanical hatch lifting systems are water resistant, but are not intended to be submerged.
The AV electric hatch lifter can be mounted individually, or in twin cylinder installations for heavier loads.
- Maximum load for single installations: 1200N (120 kg / 265 lbs)
- Maximum load for dual installations: 2400N (240 kg / 529 lbs) *Maximum load is not recommended to be exceeded.
- When the load exceeds 2400 N (240 kg - 530 lbs): It is possible to install more than two AV actuators
Warning: do not use the AV (non-locking) actuators on high performance boats or any other application where the hatch could be blown open while underway. Doing so could cause serious damage to the boat and /or injury to persons. Without manual emergency opening device is available for high performance boats (on request).
- Stainless steel telescopic ram
- Rated IP65 - Dust-tight and protected against water jets from any angle.
- Speed: 25mm/sec no load applied, 17 mm/sec maximum load.
- Current (single installations): 10A at 12V, 5A at 24V
- Current (dual installations): 20A at 12V, 10A at 24V
- 12V models are Ignition Protected.
- UL1500 - ISO8846 approved.
- Relay Box sold separately (Contains the relays needed for cycle revertion. One box works with 1 or 2 lifters).