Single lever, painted marine aluminium controls (Ultralflex B90 & B89). Single lever action control to operate both throttle and shift on motors. Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Single lever operates both throttle and shift.
- Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling.
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat.
- Provided with a brake tension release system adjustable from outside.
- Made of painted marine aluminium.
- Pull-out handle disengages shift for engine warm up.
- Neutral safety switch X12 (optional) prevents in-gear starting.
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X50 safety switch is installed.
- Provided with a positive lock-in neutral to prevent accidental gear engagement.
For use with all Ultraflex engine control cables except C36 and MACH36.
- Ultraflex C8 and MachZero cables require no connection kit.
- Ultraflex C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K35 U34730 connection kit.
- Ultraflex C14 and MACH14 cables require K51 U32526 connection kit