Single lever side mount control for dual operation, throttle and shift control. Suitable for any type of boat with outboard, inboard or I/O engines. Optional engine trim switch available on 2 models.
- Single lever operates both throttle and shift.
- Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling.
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat.
- Provided with a brake tension release system adjustable from outside.
- Pull-out handle disengages shift for engine warm up.
- Provided with a power trim switch conveniently located in the handle grip that enables an easy tilting of the engine.
- Provided with positive lock-in neutral to prevent accidental gear engagement.
- Neutral safety switch X50 (optional) prevents in-gear starting.
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X50 safety switch is installed.
For use with all Ultraflex engine control cables except C36 and MACH36.
- Ultraflex C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K35 - U34730 connection kit
- Ultraflex C8, C14, C33, MachZero and MACH14 require no additional connection kit.