Say goodbye to back pain and sore hands that can be caused from pulling up heavy anchors and chain from the bottom.
Pulling up anchors is never enjoyable - it's always the time you find out about your crew's chronic back problem or arthritis.
With the "Ezy Lift Anchor Clip" you use the power of the boat along with the buoyancy and drag of a float buoy in the water to bring that heavy anchor to the surface automatically - it's that simple !
- Made in Australia from durable, high quality stainless steel
- Helps stop back strain & sore hands
- Especially suitable for people with arthritis or chronic back problems
- Suits all types of anchors
- No anchor winch required
- Eliminates the danger of standing up in small craft
- Saves your back, time & money
"Ezy Lift Anchor Clip" is Australian made and invented and has many years of proven operation on thousands of boats throughout Australia & overseas. It is made of robust, durable stainless steel and comes in two sizes to suit rope from 8-14mm. The "Ezy Lift Clip" can be used on powered craft up to approx. 40 feet in length and on all types of anchors. The clip can be purchased on its own or supplied spliced to the buoy with 12mm Dia. silver rope. If you purchase the clip on its own and use your own buoy - you must securely attach the buoy with rope 300mm from the clip and be certain that the buoy is of sufficient size to easily support your anchor and chain on the water surface.
- Small Ezy Lift clip only - suits 8 & 10 mm anchor rope
- Small clip, complete with 300mm buoy with spliced rope
- Large Ezy Lift clip only - suits 12mm anchor rope
- Large clip, complete with 300mm buoy with spliced rope