The Lite-Flush electric toilet is designed with a modern stylish look, virtually silent operation and innovative design to allow for low power usage and water consumption.
The extremely quiet integral raw water rinse pump and non-clogging, macerating, waste pump system housed wholly within the toilet help save space on board.
Plus it also has the same mounting footprint, fixing points and attachments as the Jabsco standard manual toilet for ease of installation and true retro-fit.
Two models are available – the Base Footswitch Model with an integral footswitch to control the operation of the toilet, and the Control Panel Model that utilises a wall-mounted one touch control pad.
- Non-clogging large bore centrifugal flush pump macerates waste
- Anti-odour water lock in pump housing so bowl can be left dry
- Low power consumption of less than 1 amp/hour per day
- 3/4" 19mm water inlet - 1 1/2" 38mm discharge outlet
- Compact size: 373mm height, 402mm depth, 342mm / 401mm width