Quality-made mooring compensators designed to protect your boat & fittings from shock & stress when berthing or moored. Available in 4 sizes.
The compensator stretches and stops the snatching of the line against boat and jetty. No additional fittings required due to the unique moulded locking. Available in 4 sizes to suit the varied rope ø 10-24mm.
Note: For 3 turns around the mooring compensator, you need approx. 20-30 cm rope. More or less rope depending on the number of turns.
- 425mm - 675mm (3 rope turns)
- 500mm - 825mm (3 rope turns)
- 575mm - 1000mm (3 rope turns)
- 630mm - 1100mm (3 rope turns)
- EPDM rubber
- Integral moulded rope lock
- Temperature resistant
- Weather resistant
- Rope can be turned up to 3 times around compensator