The Rule compact submersible 500 GPH Automatic Sensing electric bilge pump features an in-built float switch to take the hassle out of keeping your bilge dry.
This totally submersible pump features a water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
It's extremely efficient, offering a low current draw and high capacity output in a very compact housing, to fit into the smallest available space.
This automatic pump will consume 0.20 amps per day. Please note that using the included check valve will reduce the output flow of the pump.
- Fully submersible pump - 500 US gallons per hour - 31 litres per minute
- Higher flow - optimised impeller to provide greater fl ow at the same amperage as previous model
- High efficiency, low amp draw ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16-gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature - to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- In-built thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additionalprotection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention - now includes a removable check valve in thedischarge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge.
- Please note - using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port - gives easier installation and maintenance.
- Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact - 107mm Height x 74mm width x 64mm depth - not including discharge
- 1.6 amp draw @ 12v. 0.8 amp draw @ 24v. Consumes only 0.2 amps per day.
- Threaded hose outlet suits 20mm (3/4") hose