The Rule compact submersible 800 GPH Automatic Sensing electric bilge pump features an in-built float switch to take the hassle out of keeping your bilge dry.
This totally submersible pump features a water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
It's extremely efficient, offering a low current draw and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to fit into the smallest available space.
Consumes only 0.20 amps per day. Please note that using the included check valve will reduce the output flow of the pump.
This pump accepts 12v DC only and cannot be run through 240v to 12v transformers.
- Fully submersible pump - 800 US gallons per hour - 50 litres per minute
- Higher flow - optimised impeller to provide greater fl ow at the same amperage as previous model
- High efficiency, low amp draw ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16-gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature - to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- In-built thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention - now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge.
- Please note - using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port - gives easier installation and maintenance.
- Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact - 120mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth - not incl. discharge
- 3.4 amp draw @ 12v DC. Consumes only 0.20 amps per day.
- Threaded hose outlet suits 20mm (3/4") hose