This totally submersible 1100GPH bilge pump features a water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
It's extremely efficient, offering a low current draw and high capacity output in a very compact housing, to fit into the smallest available space.
This pump requires a Rule float switch to operate automatically. Please note that using the included check valve will reduce the output fl ow of the pump.
- Fully submersible pump - 1100 US gallons per hour - 69 litres per minute
- Higher flow - optimised impeller to provide greater fl ow at the same amperageas previous model
- High efficiency, low amp draw ignition protected motor includestrue Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16-gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature - to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- In-built thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention - now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge.
- Please note - using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port - gives easier installation and maintenance.
- Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact - 112mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth - not including discharge
- 3.7 amp draw @ 12v DC. 1.9 amp draw @ 24v DC
- Straight threaded hose outlets for both 25mm (1”) and 28mm (1 1/8”) hose