These Rule Congo pumps are not self priming and must be gravity fed or used with a one way valve in line (if used as in-line hose to hose) or fully submersed (if used with the strainer).
They feature a clip-on, clip-off strainer that can removed to reveal a hose connection end for in-line pumping applications. Their super slim size allows them to fit into very small spaces including the filling hole of a 20 litre drum.
- Heavy duty continuously rated motor. Water or Diesel transfer.
- Powerful 32 litres per minute capacity - 14 PSI - 9.7 metre head
- Dual use - submersible or 20mm (3/4") hose inline pump
- Includes 4 metres of wiring cable with alligator battery clips
- Slimline body size : 166 x 41 mm
- 12 or 24volt models