The new Rule-Mate 500GPH Automatic Bilge Pump offers superior pumping performance.
As a fully-automatic pump, it operates using an internal sensor. When the water in the bilge reaches 2" (5cm), the pump will automatically activate, pumping the water to the outside of the boat. When the water reaches 3/8" (0.9cm), the pump will turn itself off until the water level rises again.
This pump also features a back-up system to prevent dry running in the event that the sensor is fouled, reverting itself to a 2.5 minute cycle mode.
- State-of-the-art water sensing technology
- No float switch required
- Anti-fouling impeller - provides 10% more flow
- Ignition protection
- Includes back flow preventer
- Air vents in the body help to prevent air locking
- Built-in thermal cut-off
- Two thirds the size of the old model
- Comes with 1 x 20mm (3/4") threaded straight hose outlet
- Maximum recommended discharge head = 2m