Riley nickel-plated copper swaging sleeves are of the highest quality. Carefully designed, these products obtain maximum life and performance from flexible wire ropes.
- Fully annealed during processing, ensuring maximum penetration of copper into the wire rope
- "Figure-8" cross section directs the material properly during swagging
- Burr-free inside profile prevents fraying of wires during insertion
- Long taper on the opposite end to the thimble prevents "pinching" of the wire rope, extending life
- Nickel plating reduces electrolytic corrosion of the splice
|Wire Diameter||Recommended Swagged Sleeve Finished Size||Weight|