Star Bright Tropical Teak Oil Sealer makes teak almost maintenance-free with only one coat required for long-lasting protection, even in tropical sun and salt.
- This is a teak sealer that will outlast any oil or sealer.
- No drip, no splash formula.
- Replaces teak oils.
- Keeps teak from turning black.
- Very long lasting, even in tropical sun and salt.
- Only one coat required.
- If wood is grey and/or dirty, first treat with Star Brite Teak Cleaner and Star Brite Teak Brightener. Shake Tropical Teak Oil/Sealer well before applying.
- Use a mixing stick to get any of the solids at the bottom of the container into solution. Teak should be completely dry when applying Tropical Teak Oil/Sealer.
- Apply product with a foam brush using short strokes in the direction of the wood grain. It is important to use even brush strokes to obtain a uniform finish.
- Always stop application at a natural break point such as a seam. Look over the treated areas to make sure that there are no brush marks or uneven spots.
- Uneven or poor application can be corrected by rubbing with a clean dry towel in direction of grain before sealer dries. Any spills or drips should be cleaned immediately with mineral spirits on a clean rag.