Available with and without lock-in neutral and trim switches. In the twin-engine installation, a single switch will operate both trims.
With a focus on efficiency, these controls have been specifically designed to improve the functionality of control systems, making the boat easier to control.
Single lever/dual action control to operate both with throttle and shift. Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless the engine is idling
- Two versions available:
- Chrome-plated high resistance ABS housing control with die-cast chrome-plated levers
- Gunmetal painted high resistance ABS housing with die-cast black painted levers
- Push in button disengages shift for warm-up
- X12 - 34543Q (optional) neutral safety switch which prevents in-gear starting
- Double controls with trim: operated simultaneously on the lever or independently on the core body
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
For use with all Ultraflex control cables except C4:
- C14 and MACH 14 cables require no kit
- For C2, C8 and MACH Zero cables the connection kit K59 (40144C) is included
- C5, C16 and MACH 5 cables require K60 Kit (40145E)
- C36 and MACH 36 cables require K62 Kit (40157J)
- C22 cable requires K61 Kit (40146G)