The SilverSteer SVS helms have been specifically designed for high torque applications such as bass boats, flat boats, and boats with shallow dead rise and high horse power.
Featuring a 1,500 psi pressure valve, the SilverSteer helms will deliver very precise steering at all torque loads.
Adjustable boss style fittings allow precise hose routing without the risk of breaking the fittings by overtightening or leaking fittings from loosening during installation, a common problem on competing cylinders.
The SVS helms are always to be installed in conjunction with the UC128-SVS cylinders and the Kit OB-SVS hoses, which are also specifically designed for high torque applications.
The front mount version is a direct drop-in replacement for competing helms. Both the front mount and tilt helms feature stainless steel shafts and 90º adjustable nickel-plated brass fittings.
- Compact design
- Ball bearing piston race
- Built-in lock valve for positive rudder lock
- Integral relief valve for over-pressure protection
- 3/4" tapered stainless steel shaft
- Easily accessible lock valve and shaft seal for replacement
- Cast iron rotor for greater durability and longer life
- Complete with 90º adjustable fittings for 3/8" tube
- Tilt mechanism: X72 (tilt range of 60º and five locking positions)