Star Brite Waterproofing with PTEF restores water repellency to virtually all marine fabrics from boat covers to bimini tops.
It is also the easiest, most effective way to waterproof car covers, tents, tarps, foul weather gear, convertible tops and more.
Star Brite Waterproofing is also great for use on new fabrics, greatly extending their service life by providing an additional barrier to moisture and damaging UV rays.
- For boat covers, bimini tops, sail covers, clothing and tents.
- Does not change the colour or feel of fabric.
- If surface to be waterproofed is dirty or stained, clean it with Star Brite Sail and Canvas Cleaner. Fabric to be treated must be dry.
- Apply enough Waterproofing with sprayer, brush or sponge to thoroughly wet top surface.
- Take care to avoid overspray, drips or penetration onto surfaces not being treated. Allow treated item to dry for six hours before using.
- Do not fold or store treated item until dry. Use only in a well ventilated area.