The S5 sender from Wema is an innovative solution for monitoring the level of fuel and/or water tanks in boats, trucks, coaches, caravans and recreational vehicles. Mounts via a 5 hole pattern flange and can be simply fitted into the top of a matching tank. Rated 0-190 Ohms.
- Mounting type: 5-hole SAE flange
- 0 - 190 Ohm resistance senders
- Length is measured from the underside of the flange to the base of the shaft
- Longer senders available on special request
- Medium - diesel, petrol, potable and grey water (not black water)
- Operating voltage - 12/24 VDC
- Material AISI 316 stainless steel
- Operating temperature - -40° to +85°C
- Termination - two flying leads (tinned) 290mm long (sheathed)
Non corrosive materials in order to withstand the rigors of their operating environment. We take an uncompromising stance on quality; therefore, our level sensors are constructed to meet all applicable ISO, CE, NMMA, ABYC and USCG standards.
To test operation, unscrew the fuel sender, connect two wires to a multimeter, set to resistance and move the float up and down by hand.
E-Sensor: With the float at the bottom it should read 0 Ohm and at the top 180 ohm.
Tank Sender Installation Instructions