Boat Guard Speed Detailer & Protectant is designed to add shine, enhance color and provide a barrier to UV damage for fiberglass, polished metal, plastics, rubber and painted surfaces.
Just spray on and buff off to keep the boat looking its best and extend the time between having the boat waxed or polished.
- For use on Fiberglass, Vinyl, Painted Surfaces, Polished Metal & Rubrails.
- Restores shine to rubrails.
- Gently removes dirt and grime.
- Provides protection against UV rays that cause fading
- Ideal for auto & RV use, too
- Extends time between full waxing or polishings
- Spray onto on surface to be treated and use a clean, soft cloth to apply in a circular motions, working in areas approximately 18" by 18" in size.
- Allow Boat Guard to dry to a haze before lightly buffing area with another clean, soft cloth. Use as often as needed.
- For maximum protection of fiberglass, polished metal and painted surfaces, apply Star Brite Premium Marine Polish with PTEF annually.
- Avoid overspray onto fabric or to glass; wipe off or rinse off any overspray immediately to avoid stains or streaks.