Gasket seal to suit Bomar 900 Series Low Profile Moulded Deck Hatch and 200 Series Cast Aluminium Portlights.
Please note: This product is cut to required length per foot and cannot be returned.
Bomar Part Number: P100-52
- Round shape
- Diameter: ø 14.28mm (9/16")
- Self Adhesive strip
- Sold per foot
Instructions on Replacing Bomar Hatch Gasket with Adhesive Strip:
- Pull out the old gasket and using a fairly sharp object, scrape out all old bits of gasket and residual glue. Be careful not to scratch or damage the surface of the trim. It is critical that all the old adhesive is removed to ensure a watertight seal with the new installation.
- Wipe down the gasket area with Isopropyl Alcohol to thoroughly clean the area of any grit and dirt.
- Starting near a hinge, pull back the gasket's adhesive backing strip and push down into place. After the gasket is completely installed around perimeter, carefully cut to length forming a butt joint. Using a new tube of superglue, cement the butt join being careful not to get glue on the lens. Allow the superglue to set for 5 minutes, do not move to adjust the gasket until the glue has set.
- Carefully apply pressure around the entire gasket and close the hatch tightly, leave for about 48 hours to allow the adhesive to completely set. This step is extremely important, as pressure is needed to ensure proper adhesion of the tape and a watertight seal.
More From This Category
From $221.65 (inc. GST)
Bomar Replacement Gasket Seal for Low Profile Extruded Hatches with 6mm Lens JPW170900 P2000-09
$19.13 (inc. GST)
From $106.64 (inc. GST)