The Flush Mount Offshore 105 Plastimo compass is suitable for boats 5-10m in length and features Universal Global Balance so it can be used anywhere in the world.
Featuring a built-in articulated hood which can be partly closed to adapt to the light and avoid glare on the dome. When totally shut, the compass is perfectly protected.
The ‘vibration absorber’ system maintains the compass’ accuracy in all conditions at any speed and the integrated LED bulb within the bowl provides an even spread of illumination.
Plastimo compasses feature a fully waterproof diaphragm that has extreme expansion and retraction capacity. This enables it to compensate the fluctuations in fluid volume caused by the differences in temperature and atmospheric pressure. Tested in the most extreme of conditions, these compasses will not leak or develop bubbles.
Mounted flush to a flat horizontal surface.
[RWB8035] Black housing with black card
[RWB8037] White housing with black card
- Suits boats 5m to 10m in length
- Flush mount on a flat horizontal surface
- Flat card
- Built-in roll-down telescopic sun hood/cover
- Highly stable conical card with 91mm apparent diameter
- Graduation every 5 degrees
- Compact figures for easy reading
- Heading numerals every 30 degrees
- 1 lubber line in red
- Global Universal Balance
- Compensator included
- Vibration absorber system to keep the card stable
- Watertight one-piece moulded bowl and flange
- 12/24V LED light integrated within the bowl
- Scratch resistant dome
- All parts fully UV treated
- Operation temperatures: -30°C to +60°C
- Supplied with screws and drilling template
- ISO 25862 compliant
- 5 year limited warranty
Optional bracket provides additional mounting possibilities, either on a horizontal dashboard or vertical bulkhead (sold separately - see related products)
Replacement hood kits available (see related products)
Also available with conical card (see related products).
From $392.50 (inc. GST)