Please note: a minimum of 10 must be purchased in any one order.
NGK's standard plugs are constructed for longer life and optimum performance.
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage
|Shell||Specifications||Centre Electrode||Ground Electrode|
|Thread size: 12mm||Heat range: 7||Material: Nickel||Material: Nickel|
|Thread pitch: 1.25mm||Longevity: 30k||Type: Standard||Type: Standard|
|Seat type: Gasket||Size: 2.5mm||Quantity: 1|
|Resistor: Yes|| |
|Resistor value: 5K Ohm|| |
Cast iron: 10.8-18 lb. ft.
|Reach: 19mm (3/4")||Aluminium: 10.8-14.5 lb. ft.|
|Hex size: 16mm (5/8")|
|Terminal type: Removable nut|
|Overall height: JIS|
|Gap: 0.8mm (0.031")|