Single lever, painted marine aluminium controls (Ultralflex B183). Single lever action control to operate both throttle and shift on motors. Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Single lever operates both throttle and shift.
- Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling.
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat.
- Provided with a brake tension release system adjustable from outside.
- Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm-up.
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed, as it prevents in-gear starting.
- All models are provided with positive lock-in neutral to prevent accidental gear engagement.
- B184 model is provided with a power trim switch conveniently located in the handle grip that enables an easy tilting of the engine.
For use with all Ultraflex engine control cables except C36 and MACH36.
- Ultraflex C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K35 - U34730 connection kit
- Ultraflex C8, C14, C33, MachZero and MACH14 require no additional connection kit.
More From This Category
From $974.47 (inc. GST)