Twin lever / dual action control box (Ultraflex B74) to operate both throttle & shift. Suitable for dual inboard, outboard or sterndrive engine boats.
- Operates both throttle and shift (dual lever for two engines).
- Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling.
- Made of marine aluminium, chrome plated and powder coat finish.
- Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm up.
- Neutral safety switch X12 (optional) prevents in-gear starting.
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed.
For use with engine control cables:
- Universal C33, C8, C14, MACH Zero and MACH 14 cables require no connection kit.
- C5, C16 and MACH 5 cables require a K35 - U34730 connection kit.
More From This Category
$0.00 (inc. GST)