The E.V.A. B100 bumper fender is the largest in the range and can be fitted to any floating structure. For protection to marina or ports where boats are moored or subjected to other dangers. Each B100 length can be interlocked with the next to create desired length or spaced out on the horizontal on high concrete docks.
- Made from E.V.A - Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Suitable for Marinas, Harbours, Pontoons, Jetties ect.
- Withstands heavy loads without damage
- Very lightweight
- Mount vertically or horizontally
- Soft cushioning for protection from docking
- Non-marking UV protective fender material
- Does not require inflation
- Long life expectancy, much greater than PVC or rubber
The range E.V.A. dock fenders/bumpers are superior to the PVC inflatable counterpart.
E.V.A bumper fenders are made from ( Ethylene Vinyl Acetate )