The anti-feedback T81FC tilt helm features a Planetary Gear Design and is suitable for engines from 25HP to a maximum of 225HP.
Pair with the X52 Tilt Mechanism (sold separately) to create a tilt range of up to 48° and five locking positions.
The T81FC helm device eliminates underdash movement and boasts a simple installation and quick connection.
- Made from corrosion resistant materials with stainless steel cable output ends
- Standard 3/4” tapered stainless steel shaft.
- Steering wheel system turns approximately 3.8x from lock to lock.
- Stroke length 228mm.
- Maximum allowable steering wheel diameter: 406mm
- Minimum steering cable bend radius: 200mm
- Suitable use with outboard engines from 25HP to a maximum of 225HP.
- T81FC steering systems are not to be used on boats equipped with engines that exceed the maximum horsepower rating of the boat.
- For boats faster than 80 kph or 43knots, hydraulic steering systems are recommended.
- Exceeds EN28848 and ABYC P17 safety standards.
We Also Recommend
More From This Category
$269.00 (inc. GST)
Ultraflex T91 High Performance Planetary Gear Steering Helm JPW18789 42647S
$162.89 (inc. GST)
Ultraflex T85 Rotary Steering Helm Assembly with 90deg Bezel JPW18801 38439Z
$128.63 (inc. GST)
From $327.04 (inc. GST)