Please note: a minimum of 10 must be purchased in any one order.
NGK's Laser Iridium Spark Plugs provide superior ignitability and a long service life.
The fine wire iridium-tipped centre electrode and fine wire platinum tipped ground electrode ensure a slow wear rate and provide superior anti fouling, improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions.
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage
|Shell||Specifications||Centre Electrode||Ground Electrode|
|Thread size: 14mm||Heat range: 6||Material: Iridium||Material: Platinum|
|Thread pitch: 1.25mm||Longevity: 80-100k||Type: Fine wire||Type: Standard|
|Seat type: Gasket||Size: 0.6mm||Quantity: 1|
|Resistor: Yes|| |
|Projection: Extended projection|
|Resistor value: 5K Ohm|| |
Cast iron: 18-25.3 lb. ft.
|Reach: 19mm (3/4")||Aluminium: 18-21.6 lb. ft.|
|Hex size: 16mm (5/8")|
|Terminal type: Solid|
|Overall height: ISO|
|Gap: 1.1mm (0.043")|