This new Jabsco design with an IP rated cover and quick-fit ports builds on the easy installation process and follows 50 years of innovative Jabsco design. With on-demand (pressure switch shut-off) and made from robust materials, this kit is suitable for handling a broad range of applications.
The Jabsco diaphragm pumps offer dependable dry-running capabilities, thereby extending the life of the pump.
This kit comes packaged with various port fittings, accomodating a flow rate of up to 1 GPM (3.8 LPM) and operating pressures of up to 35 PSI (2.4 bar).
Features a built-in thermal protector and boasts a low-amp draw, making it ideal for battery powered applications.
Pump must be installed in a dry, ventilated area.
- Flow rates up to 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM) and operating pressures up to 35 PSI (2.4 bar)
- Sealed motor and pressure switch, providing years of dependable reliability
- Self priming, accommodating up to 6ft (1.8m)
- Built in thermal protector, prevents overheating to protect the pump from damage
- Low amp draw, ideal for battery powered applications
|Pump Design||Reciprocating diaphragm|
|Max. Flow Rate||1.0 GPM (3.78 LPM) at open flow|
|Check Valve Materials||EPDM|
|Check Valve Spring||316 stainless steel|
|Port Type||Quick disconnect|
|Pressure Switch Setting||
35 PSI (2.4 bar) off
25 PSI (1.7 bar) on
|Self-Priming||Up to 1.8m (6ft)|
43ºC (110ºF) max.
4.5ºC (40ºF) min.
|Motor Type||Permanent magnet motor|
|Motor Voltage||12v DC|
|Current Draw||2.5 amps @ 25 PSI (1.7 bar)|
|Fuse Size||4 amps|
More From This Category
Jabsco Shower, Sink or Remote Bilge Pump with Rotating Head P-J40-106 50880-1000
From $447.00 (inc. GST)